Дата публикации: 2017-01-29
- Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out Tomsize Remix
- Twenty One Pilots - Car Radio
- twenty one pilots - Goner
- Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out Dj Antonio & Astero Club Remix
- Twenty One Pilots - Tear In My Heart
- Our Last Night - Stressed Out Twenty One Pilots cover
- Twenty One Pilots - Lane Boy
- Twenty One Pilots - Ride
- Twenty One Pilots - Holding On To You
- Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out DJ Antonio and Astero Club Remix
- Twenty One Pilots - Fake You Out
- Twenty One Pilots - Guns for Hands
- Twenty One Pilots - Trees
- Twenty One Pilots - Fall Away
- Twenty One Pilots - Stresse Out
- Twenty One Pilots - The Run And Go
- Twenty One Pilots - Friend, Please
Клип Twenty One Pilots - Kitchen Sink
Рекомендуем к просмотру
Nobody thinks what I think,
Nobody dreams when they blink
Think things on the brink of blasphemy
I'm my own shrink
Think things are after me, my catastrophe
At my kitchen sink, you don't know what that means
Because a kitchen sink to you
Is not a kitchen sink to me, ok friend?
Are you searching for purpose?
Then write something, yeah it might be worthless
Then paint something then, it might be wordless
Pointless curses, nonsense verses
You'll see purpose start to surface
No one else is dealing with your demons
Meaning maybe defeating them
Could be the beginning of your meaning, friend.
Leave me alone.
Nobody thinks what you think, no one
Empathy might be on the brink of extinction
They will play a game and say
They know what you're going through
And I tried to come up with an artistic way to say
They don't know you, and neither do I
So here's a prime example of a stand up guy
Who hates what he believes and loves it at the same time
Here's my brother and his head's screwed up
But that's alright.
Time gains momentum the moment when I'm living in 'em
I'm winning a momentary sinning a moment passing after
A re-beginning moments mending memories
Pretending enemies are friend of me, sending me straight to bending me
My bad behavior but I bet I could have been a better man
Copy and paste caught me, and copy, better rhymes bother me
The better the rhythm the badder I am but I bet I'll battle with 'em battle
better I am, Gambling man, better bet I am a gambling man, I am?
Leave me alone.