Дата публикации: 2016-01-29
- Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out Tomsize Remix
- Twenty One Pilots - Car Radio
- twenty one pilots - Goner
- Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out Dj Antonio & Astero Club Remix
- Twenty One Pilots - Tear In My Heart
- Our Last Night - Stressed Out Twenty One Pilots cover
- Twenty One Pilots - Kitchen Sink
- Twenty One Pilots - Lane Boy
- Twenty One Pilots - Ride
- Twenty One Pilots - Holding On To You
- Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out DJ Antonio and Astero Club Remix
- Twenty One Pilots - Fake You Out
- Twenty One Pilots - Guns for Hands
- Twenty One Pilots - Trees
- Twenty One Pilots - Fall Away
- Twenty One Pilots - Stresse Out
- Twenty One Pilots - The Run And Go
Клип Twenty One Pilots - Clear
Рекомендуем к просмотру
I wish that I had two faces to prove which theory works,
Yelling on the street corner or cleverly masking your words,
I take my face off at the door 'cause I don't know who they will take me for,
I wonder if I tell them what I did last night,
Whether or not I got caught, they just might,
Wage war on you, therefore it's true,
That I shot my general on my side of enemy lines.
I'm the son of all I've done,
Impostor, Been fostered, Then my new father drained my dirty blood.
I'm not trying to be lying to you,
But it takes a clever guy to do what I do,
It takes some chivalry and well placed energy,
To subliminally get yourself inside you,
Introspection is the name of this session,
Spread this infection, reflect it on the next one,
The next one, the next one, and when we're done,
We'll all have made something new under the sun,
I'm not done, I'm not done yet, no,
Kick me off the stage and take my microphone,
Then you'll walk up to me and when you get close,
I'll look you in the face and say, "Where's your home?
Where are you going and why are you here?"
Have you asked these questions? Have you been sincere?
Want to know what I believe, it's right here,
Dig a little deeper and it's crystal clear.
I will tell you what I can,
But your mind will take a stand,
I sing of a greater love,
Let me know when you've had enough.